Most of the people today, experience low back pain in their life. Work-related back injuries are the number one occupational hazards for the people in maximum developed countries. There are a number of fields from where you will suffer from back pain. Here is some information about such pain and prevention those will keep you quite smoother.
Possibilities of back pain
If your job requires frequent bending and lifting, it is highly possible to get back pain. Though, acupuncture fertility Melbourne will help you a lot, but, chances are you’ll suffer from this issue.
- You have to twist the body while carrying and lifting heavy object.
- You lift and carry very quickly.
- You have an apple shape body which is overweight.
- Certainly you are not with any exercise activities.
- Transferring any person from bed to chair.
- Leaning over someone for a longer period of time.
Ways to reduce the back pain
- Before picking up or moving any object, you should plan much before.
- Properly spread your feet shoulder-width apart to give yourself a solid base of support.
- Bend the knees properly.
- Tighten the stomach muscles properly.
- Position the person or object close to your body before lifting.
- Lift with your leg muscles. Don’t lift an object by keeping your legs stiff while bending over it.
- Try to avoid twisting your body all the time.
- While you are going to place your object in high shelf, don’t maintain the distance. Move close to the shelf. You shouldn’t stand far away and extend your arms with the object which is going to be placed.
- Try to maintain the natural curve of the spine. Avoid bends at your waist.
- When appropriate, you should use an assistive device just like transfer belt, sliding board or draw sheet to move a person.
- You shouldn’t try to lift that object which is heavy and out of your capacity.
Preventive measures for reducing back pain
- Properly use the right lifting and moving techniques.
- Devote a few hours of exercise regularly. It will keep your muscles fit and flexible.
- You shouldn’t slouch. A poor posture will drag enormous lower back.
- Maintain always a proper body weight to avoid straining your back muscles at the same time.
- Always keep a positive attitude to your profession.
There tips are something those will keep yourself active and fit for a longer period of time. Apart from them, you can also try for myotherapist that will fruitful to cure your back pain. Check this link https://www.cityhealthmelbourne.com.au/ to find out more details.